The Women's Association of Duck Woods Country Club is seeking qualified applicants for the 2018 WADWCC Memorial Scholarship. This scholarship is intended to assist a male or female student whose post-secondary education has been interrupted or delayed.
1. Must be a high school graduate, who does not have a bachelor’s degree.
2. Must have had their post-secondary education interrupted or delayed for more than one year.
3. Must be a resident of Dare County or Currituck County.
4. Must be a U.S. citizen or have permanent residency status.
5. Must enroll in a minimum of three credit hours in the Fall semester.
6. May be a current college student who meets the above criteria.
Click here for applicant requirements and click here for questions and answers for general information. These forms contain all information an applicant will need to apply as well as directions for submitting the application.
The application deadline is April 1, 2018.
The Women's Association hopes to reach even more potential applicants this year in an effort to help students continue their pursuit of a degree.