Class Is Full- October Kids Art Party
Time & Location
About The Event
National Board Certified Art Teacher Mari Beth LaRose will lead an art party on Saturday, October 16 from 5pm-7pm at DCAC's Gallery in Manteo. At class, students will be led step by step in creating their very own Halloween painting on canvas that they can take home.
Doors open at 4:45pm and class starts promptly at 5:00pm. Children are encouraged to wear paint friendly clothes.
Cost: $45 per student. Includes all supplies, pizza and water. Payment must be made in advance via credit card on the DCAC website.
Preregistration is required. There must be 5 children signed up for class to take place. Children 7 and up can come to class without an adult. Children 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
You can register at DareArts.org/workshops. Call DCAC at 252 473 5558 for more information. Cancellations will receive a credit to a future Kids Art Class, not a refund.
To ensure the safety and health of all, the following precautions will be taken:
- Students can bring a water bottle
- Masks are required.
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Students will be seated 2 per table, 6ft apart.
- Tables and chairs will be wiped down prior to and immediately following the class.
- Students will be asked to sanitize hands prior to class.
- Mari will be talking to the students about physical distancing
- Sold OutOctober Kids Art Party$45$450$0